Pages

Friday, April 22, 2016

Revamp/Recreation of Blog

Sadly this year my conference proposals were declined, which means that I get to share them here with you all instead! And of course, try again next year.

I submitted two panel requests, one on Women and Feminism and how to create stronger characters, and the other on Diversity and Race and how to create believable characters. Both are awesome panels, and I can't wait to write about them and see what great panels the conference has in store for us this year. Maybe next year I'll also throw in a prosthetic one or a science fiction one too!

I'll also be share my ideas and references I'm using to discuss possibilities for future applications of new scientific devices and ideas, so I'll have a site to come back to when I question by own thought process later on in my writings.

Keep an eye out for these posts and I'm always up for any suggestions on content.

No comments:

Post a Comment