Pages

Friday, September 2, 2016

Another interesting tidbit about research in regards to the Revival Series

Nothing gets more bothersome than reading a book and knowing the information on history or facts don't quite ring true. That being said, when asked about why I chose to have my first heroine from my new series about women from the past who save the future featured a women from 1999, my answer was simply, because we know everything about that time. It really is all searchable online. Like this little tidbit about how big were computer screens by 2000. And let met tell you, the information was readily available and easy to understand.

Through this interesting page, that originally compared computer screen sizes from 1995 to 2012, later updated to now include 2015, I found that most computer screens were 14 to 15 inch size. Yes, it's not updated to 2000, but about your job. Does your desk have the latest in computer screens. If so, you are one lucky person. When I started working in 2006, my company was still using 14-inch screen and autocad light from 1998. And I know this business is not unique.

That being said, take a look at the article and see how computer monitors have changed in the last 20 years. It's a little mind blowing!

Keep your eyes out for more little bits of weird research info :)

No comments:

Post a Comment