Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

The Martian Movie!

I cannot express enough how much this movie was amazing! There was so much to love about it. The plot line was amazing, the characters were amazing, the computer graphics was amazing...just Amazing!


I have to say that what I truly loved the most about this movie is the diverse characterization of the actors. No one was ethnically stereotyped! Although there was the bit about the wooden crucifix for Rick Martinez. Characters were allowed to be people and not reflect how TV and movies like to characterized any non-white character. I loved it!

Woman, men, whites, asian, black, geeks, family men, attitudes, science, math, physics, super computer's, drama, action, OMG, the list goes on. IT WAS AMAZING!

I highly recommend this movie. I cannot recommend it enough. If Niel deGrasse Tyson loves the movie, you know they got it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment